- 4 C rhubarb, chopped
- 1 C Pioneer® Sugar
- ½ small box strawberry Jell-O®
- 1 box Jiffy® yellow cake mix
- 1 C boiling water
- 3 T margarine or butter
- Preheat oven to 375 to 400° F.
- Spread the rhubarb in the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Pour Pioneer® Sugar over rhubarb, top with the Jell-O® and then the cake mix. Spread as evenly as possible.
- Gently pour water over entire dish. Dab butter over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove and let cool a bit before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or Ice cream if desired.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the recipes on our website is accurate, not all recipes are tested by Michigan Sugar Company. Michigan Sugar Company does not guarantee the outcome of these recipes and are prepared at your own risk. Most recipes are submitted through visitors and recipe contests sponsored by Pioneer Sugar®.