- 24 cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- ¼ C margarine, melted
- ½ gallon peppermint ice cream, softened
- ¼ C margarine
- 1 C Pioneer® Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 10 T evaporated milk
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cool Whip®, thawed
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine cookie crumbs and melted margarine. Press into 9 x 13-inch pan. Spoon ice cream over crumbs and spread evenly. Lightly cover and freeze.
- In small saucepan combine margarine, Pioneer® Confectioners Powdered Sugar, milk and chocolate chips. Heat and stir until chocolate chips are melted. Cool to room temperature. Remove crust from freezer and pour chocolate sauce over ice cream evenly. Spread with whipped topping. Freeze until firm. Cut into squares.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the recipes on our website is accurate, not all recipes are tested by Michigan Sugar Company. Michigan Sugar Company does not guarantee the outcome of these recipes and are prepared at your own risk. Most recipes are submitted through visitors and recipe contests sponsored by Pioneer Sugar®.