- ½ C Pioneer® Sugar
- 1 C Pioneer® Golden Light Brown Sugar
- 1 C butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 T vanilla
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- Jam or Jelly of your choice
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together Pioneer® Sugar, Pioneer® Golden Light Brown Sugar, butter and eggs until creamy; add the vanilla and stir.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, salt, baking soda and nutmeg. Add dry ingredients to the creamed and mix together until well blended. Chill the dough for about 20–30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough and using a cookie cutter of your choice cut out cookies. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Dab with your favorite jam in the center. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the recipes on our website is accurate, not all recipes are tested by Michigan Sugar Company. Michigan Sugar Company does not guarantee the outcome of these recipes and are prepared at your own risk. Most recipes are submitted through visitors and recipe contests sponsored by Pioneer Sugar®.