Best Ever Brownies
- 1 C butter
- ⅔ C cocoa
- 1 C Pioneer® Sugar
- 1 C Pioneer® Golden Light Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ C canola oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 ⅔ C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 T vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add cocoa and Pioneer® Sugar, and Pioneer® Golden Light Brown Sugar; stir until well blended.
- Turn off heat and add eggs one at a time along with the oil and vanilla; mix well. Add flour and baking soda stir until smooth. Make a dent in batter and pour in the vinegar. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 22 minutes. Test with knife to see if it comes out clean, if not continue cooking for few more minutes until done. Remove from the oven and set on wire rack to cool.
Cook's NoteThese brownies also taste excellent with frosting.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the recipes on our website is accurate, not all recipes are tested by Michigan Sugar Company. Michigan Sugar Company does not guarantee the outcome of these recipes and are prepared at your own risk. Most recipes are submitted through visitors and recipe contests sponsored by Pioneer Sugar®.