Apple Peach Blueberry Crisp
Crisp Topping Ingredients
- 1 C butter
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 C Pioneer® Golden Light Brown Sugar
- 1 C old fashioned oats
- 2 C Michigan Ida Red apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 C peaches, sliced, peeled and pitted
- 1 C blueberries
- 1 T cinnamon
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1 C Pioneer® Sugar
- 2 T butter
- 2 C water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine butter, flour, Pioneer® Golden Light Brown Sugar and oats together and mix until it resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the apples, peaches, and blueberries together; stir to combine.
- Place the filling ingredients in a saucepan; boil gently until clear and thick.
- Place half of the crisp ingredients in the prepared pan; pat down gently. Pour the fruit over the bottom, sprinkle cinnamon evenly over all. Pour the filling mixture over the fruit and then crumble the rest of the crisp mixture on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is a golden brown.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the recipes on our website is accurate, not all recipes are tested by Michigan Sugar Company. Michigan Sugar Company does not guarantee the outcome of these recipes and are prepared at your own risk. Most recipes are submitted through visitors and recipe contests sponsored by Pioneer Sugar®.