Apple & Bacon Carolina Pasta Salad
- 1 box (12 oz.) rotini pasta
- 1 Michigan Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored, cut into small pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut into small pieces
- 1 C bacon pieces, large
- ½ C Pioneer® Sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- ½ C cider vinegar
- 1/3 C vegetable oil
- Cook pasta until tender. Drain; set aside until cool.
- To a small pan add Pioneer® Sugar, salt, celery seed, vinegar and vegetable oil. Bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Add apples and celery to the cooled pasta; pour dressing over and blend well together. Refrigerate until cool.
- When ready to eat, add bacon pieces to top of pasta salad and serve.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in the recipes on our website is accurate, not all recipes are tested by Michigan Sugar Company. Michigan Sugar Company does not guarantee the outcome of these recipes and are prepared at your own risk. Most recipes are submitted through visitors and recipe contests sponsored by Pioneer Sugar®.